Working at SFDesign
SFDesign is a rapidly growing business with new opportunities arising in our Engineering, Design and Drafting teams as we continue to grow. In addition to these teams, SFDesign also has an established Graduate Program, employing the leading graduates from local and interstate Universities.
SFDesign is a specialist Engineering Design company dedicated to providing expertise to a range of different industries across Australia. We pride ourselves on having a fantastic lifestyle offering, but also a great place to work. “Love what you do and Automate what you don’t”
You will work with a team that values the freedom provided by success, offers a high industry profile and career opportunities, is a part of a global community with opportunities to travel and connect and can arrange a salary package to suit your lifestyle.
Requirements (not applicable to Graduate-program)
- 5+ Years experience using SolidWorks/Inventor
- Engineering Diploma or Certification
- 5+ Years in Design
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- A passion for design and engineering
- Good Communication Skills
- Know the value of working in a team
What we Expect from you?
- Be able to think through a problem and come up with solutions.
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and complete projects.
- Work with external clients and be able to adapt to you diffrent roles.
What have you got?
A confidence that given the time can you solve a problem either by doing some research or asking questions. You will have to be the kind of person who takes pride in their work and looks for new and better ways to complete projects.
And we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Or you can send your CV + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org